Robotic pool cleaners were once expensive but those days are long gone. Today, their affordability and the convenience they offer have made them commonplace and more and more homeowners with sizeable swimming pools are buying. The AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner is one of the products that has become popular and in this review, we will find out what exactly makes this product great.
Packed with a plethora of features, this automatic pool cleaner can get rid of all the dirt and grime inside your pool without you having to make any effort whatsoever.
If comfort and convenience are what you want most in your automatic pool cleaner, then this product would be perfect for you.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into the long list of features that this automatic robotic pool cleaner from AIPER offers to users.
Notable Features of the AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) brushes are effective at cleaning both above ground and in-ground swimming pools with depths up to 50 feet.
- Automatic cleaning feature to clean swimming pools at intervals of 1, 2, or 3 hours.
- Effortless cleaning of fine dirt particles that settle on walls of swimming pools thanks to the device’s automatic climbing feature.
- Its anti-rollover technology allows it to scale walls without falling.
- Smooth cleaning process thanks to the tangle-free cable.
- Large filter basket that is built-in, easy to access, and is not at all difficult to clean.
- The 2-year warranty period for a risk-free purchase.
FAQ’s About the AIPER AIPOOLY1200 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Q: From where does the cleaner release the filtered water back into the pool?
The cleaner releases the filtered water back into the swimming pool from the top.
Q: Can this cleaner clean steps well?
While this cleaner is quite effective at cleaning steps, it’s better if the steps have radians, i.e. the steps are not in perfect right angles.
Q: Will saltwater pools corrode this cleaner?
There is a possibility of saltwater corroding this cleaner if the PH value is more than 7.4. To ensure that the lifespan of the device is not cut short, it is recommended to monitor the PH value and ensure that it stays within 7.4.
Q: Does it have to be switched off manually?
No, the device is completely automatic and it switches off automatically once its run cycle is completed.
Q: Can this cleaner be used safely in-ground vinyl pools?
Yes, the device has no problem operating in in-ground vinyl pools and cleans such pools effortlessly without sustaining any kind of damage.
What users are saying about AIPER Robotic Pool Cleaner
When buying an automatic pool cleaner, users typically rate it depending on how well it works with the type of swimming pool they have and also the variety of dirt and debris it can deal with. Its timing mechanism is also a major consideration.
Overall, this automatic pool cleaner has managed to impress most users. What has been particularly impressive about this cleaner is its ability to handle tough dirt and debris, which is important for homeowners whose swimming pools are surrounded by trees.
It is also a boon for those who have large swimming pools as its two dirt containers are quite large and can handle quite a heavy amount of dirt before they fill up.
In terms of unpacking, setting it up and getting it ready for operation, it is certainly a contender for the best pool vacuum.
Compare AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner vs. Dolphin Sigma Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Dolphin Sigma cleaner is an effective pool cleaner in its own right, but its AIPER counterpart does a few things better. For starters, the AIPER cleaner has four brushes, whereas the Dolphin Sigma cleaner has three.
The AIPER cleaner also ranks better when it comes to portability, as it is considerably lighter than its Dolphin Sigma counterpart.
If there is one area where the Dolphin Sigma cleaner scores higher than the AIPER model, it is the warranty period. While the AIPER cleaner comes with a two-year warranty, the Dolphin Sigma cleaner boasts a three-year warranty.
Most of the other features are similar across both devices. All in all, the AIPER cleaner is slightly better than the Dolphin Sigma cleaner due to the greater number of brushes and enhanced portability. If any of the above doesn’t fit your needs, you may find the most popular 10 best Dolphin pool cleaner reviews & comparisons.
Key Features of the AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
Let’s take a look at the most important features of the AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner in detail in this section.
- Climbing Feature with Anti-Rollover Technology – The AIPER cleaner can climb without falling over, which enables it to clean the walls of your swimming pool from the bottom right to the very top. As a result, you don’t need to use your hands to clean the dirt and debris that stick to the walls.
- Tangle-Free Cord – The robotic cleaner needs freedom of movement to do its job well and this is ensured thanks to the tangle-free cord. This cord ensures that the cleaner does not get tangled up in the cord during the cleaning process.
- Two Large Filters – The two filter baskets of this cleaner are incredibly spacious, which makes the product absolutely perfect for large swimming pools. You can expect the cleaner to clean the entire pool before you need to take the filter baskets out and clean them. Also, they are incredibly easy to access.
- Four PVC Brushes – The cleaner boasts four PVC brushes that work well across all types of pool surfaces. The brushes manage to trap even the stickiest substances and debris with ease.
- Timer for Scheduled Cleaning – If you want your swimming pool to be cleaned according to a schedule, you can use the device’s timer and set it to clean your pool at intervals of 1, 2, or 3 hours.
We have come to the end of this product review and to wrap things up, we must say that this automatic robotic pool cleaner from AIPER is a surefire contender for the best suction pool cleaner.
Perhaps the only downside of this cleaner is its inability to work effectively when it comes to cleaning right-angled steps. Otherwise, there is really no downside that one can think of.
If you want to clean your swimming pool without spending loads of time and manual labor, then waste no time and buy this cleaner immediately!