Are you the proud owner of an above ground swimming pool at your residence? If you own one, you know how much labor it is to keep it clean, sanitized, and balanced chemically. Sometimes, it may feel as like you are spending a lot of time working on it than enjoying it. You no longer need to worry. Here are the top 5 Pentair Pool Cleaners that drastically reduce the amount of time you take to clean your pool.
Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly
If you are wary of having only one area of your pool clean, this model may be just what you are looking for,
I enjoy using the Pentair 360042 Kreepy Karauly’s because of its new upgraded design.
Check The Best Price
- Pentair 360042 Kreepy Karauly has two tubes to ensure that the pool is thoroughly cleaned.
- One feature that caught my eye was the unusual roller bumper of this Pentair 360042 Kreepy Karauly.
- The plastic used in this Pentair 360042 Kreepy Karauly is stronger, more durable, and long lasting than the old version.
- I can give this a 9 out of 10 rating because it features an easily adjustable dive float that helps keeps it lower in the pool, as well as a highly robust footpad.
- I attempted a debris test, it is somehow not that fast.
- It has 3 times the speed of the standard vacuum pool cleaner and it has a large capacity inline leaf canister but, not totally that huge.
Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly
It can easily maneuver around the pool and clean it thoroughly.
This cleaner will probably get a 9.5 rating for me because of its new sleek body with a lot of bumpers around the edges to keep you from not getting stuck.
Check The Best Price
- The bumper is really durable and will last a long time.
- This Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly is a heavy cleaner that takes suction around the pool.
- I like one part of the cleaner where you can pull the body off. Anything that gets jammed in the cleaner by accident, you can easily get it, which for me is a great feature.
- This Pentair K60430 Kreepy Krauly cleaner comes with a skimmer diverter and a side port connector, as well as a gauge that can check the flow if you are washing or cleaning your filter.
- Chlorine has a tendency to corrode metal components of the cleaner.
- I observed that it is not user-friendly for some if it is their first time using it, especially if the cleaner is jammed by accident and they don’t know how to get what is stuck inside the cleaner.
- It entails knowledge in navigating the cleaner.
Pentair GW9500 Pool Cleaner
It glides through obstructions with ease and can quickly twist into corners to clean them.
This Pentair GW9500 vacuum cleaner is perfect for mini and large pools and it comes with 12 hoses that can be connected to your port skimmer and to your side port vacuum port.
Check The Best Price
- This Pentair GW9500 is also a compact cleaner with a large handle, which can help you easily remove it from your pool.
- I like this Pentair GW9500 because it is a great white cleaner that has a huge 15-inch wide cleaning path.
- I was amazed that this Pentair GW9500 has a wide opening for debris.
- One of the best features of great white which gives them a 9 out of 10 rating is that it cleans your pool with brushes that will scrub the surface.
- It like this Pentair GW9500 because it will really scrub the algae at the bottom of the pool.
- This is a game changer cleaner because it is a gear type cleaner and it has a feature of a return cycle that keeps it from getting stuck in the main drain.
- This cleaner is designed to climb your pool walls, which is a great way of cleaning the pool.
- There is a tendency for the great white 9500 vacuum pool cleaner to get stuck on stairs, since the cleaner is not used manually, it is automatic.
Pentair Warrior SE Robotic
One issue that several pool cleaners encounter is clogging. The Warrior’s turbine design attempts to address this issue
This cleaner is comparable to others on the market, but what I enjoy most about it is the size of the box. It’s beautifully packaged and includes 12 one-meter hoses, which are nice and bright.
- This cleaner features a white top that is extremely easy to open.
- This Pentair Warrior SE Robotic has gear that is really durable, and I believe it will last a very long time.
- Upon exposing the gear, I discovered that it was quite simple to remove the trapped debris.
- This Pentair Warrior SE Robotic features a fast-spinning turbine that easily removes trash from the pool. Additionally, I noticed that the cleaner would not become trapped in the pool.
- The cleaner will thoroughly clean the pool because it glides forward and turns without becoming trapped or hung up in the pool, which I believe is one of the cleaner’s best qualities.
- This cleaner is really automatic because it climbs your pool walls to the tile line and can also traverse parallel to and across the pool.
- I like that this cleaner has a 1-year warranty.
- Overall, it is can garner a 9.8 out of 10 rating.
- There are no flaws in the warrior SE Robotic pool cleaner that I can see. However, the only disadvantage I may experience in the end is the cleaner’s program stirring cycle, which becomes defective over time.
Pentair K50600 Pool Cleaner
Maintaining a clean pool does not have to be costly
It may be an older model of Pentair’s cleaners, but I can absolutely suggest it. This cleaner is comparable to others on the market, but what I enjoy most about it is the size of the box. It’s beautifully packaged and includes 12 one-meter hoses, which are nice and bright.
Check The Best Price
- I appreciated the features of this Pentair K50600 because it has an advanced hydraulic design that maximizes vacuuming force.
- This cleaner consists of a single operational component which is great.
- It does not require replacement wheels or gears, truly a game changer.
- This cleaner is significantly different from others in that it features a free skimming valve that regulates water flow automatically to ensure optimal cleaning speed.
- This cleaner includes a feature that skims the surface while it vacuums.
- While cleaning, I saw that it had real random pattern coverage, which ensures that every inch of the pool floor gets vacuumed thoroughly.
- This cleaner comes in a color that I like, but I’m not sure how long it will stay, therefore I’m giving it a 7 out of 10 rating.
- I can’t be so sure that the cleaner will be as effective as it was in the first few hundred uses because I can see that there are a lot of cleaners that are competitive in the market.
- The features of this cleaner are too old, though it is not that expensive, with the quality, I can’t be so sure it will last long. However, it is still a good choice, especially if you are on a tight budget.
In order to clean your pool, you do not have to worry about it being tough. If you have a pool, Pentair is a fantastic brand to consider. You should make sure you’re obtaining the correct Pentair pool cleaner if you’re interested in purchasing one. It is simple to keep clean pools using Pentair pool vacuums.