AIPER Cordless Pool Cleaner – Seagull 600
Why spend time cleaning your pool while you can get a robot to do it for you? With a wide array of cordless pool cleaners available in the market, cleaning your pool is easy as ever. You can enjoy a long pool time rather than a long cleaning time now.
AIPER Seagull 600 Cordless Pool Cleaner Top Features
Here are the top features of this AIPER Cordless Pool Cleaner.
- Self-parking system
- Powerful suction power
- Adjustable wheels for greater mobility
- An advanced system to filter
- Cordless and dual-drive motors
Pros and Cons
Let’s look at some of the pros and cons of this cordless pool cleaner.
- Cordless – The extra stress of dealing with a pool cleaner with a cord is eliminated with this cordless cleaner. You don’t have to worry about tangled cords anymore.
- Convenient to use – One of this cleaner’s main advantages is it is easy to use and comes with great suction power.
- No noise – It cleans quickly and doesn’t make noise. It is equipped with an active bottom scrubber resulting in good cleaning service. Professional cleaners are no longer needed when you have this.
- Cost-effective – Many pressure-side pool cleaner reviews tell this to be cost-effective. You can sit back and relax while the pool cleaner does the dirty work for you.
- Adjustable wheels – Also, you can adjust the wheels according to the shape of your pool, so it cleans every side well, be it irregular, circular, or squared.
- Inefficient Battery – The only con you may experience is frequent recharge. It may not work for long hours, so you will have to recharge it now and then to have it working.
Easy to Operate – 9/10
This cordless pool cleaner is easy to use and operate. It drives around the pool and effortlessly picks up every amount of debris, fine sand, and dirt. The brushes at the bottom scrub the floor exceptionally well and filter the dirt very well.
You don’t need to go through manual pages and learn how to use them. With just the touch of a button, you can get the job done efficiently. If you’re looking for a lightweight pool cleaner that cleans the pool in minutes, this can be the one.
It is ideal for all seasons, especially winters. This AIPER Cordless Pool Cleaner – Seagull 600 is engineered well easy to use without major problems.
Effective Cleaning – 9/10
With two powerful motors, this Seagull 600 comes with an excellent suction power that scoops out debris and large leaves in no time. The cleaner can maneuver up to 52 feet in 60 seconds. It scrubs the floor along with sucking bugs and leaves dirt. It cleans above ground pool covers too.
So, not only does it help the water clean but also keeps the pool walls clean by scrubbing all around. It also comes with another fantastic feature which is the self-parking system.
If the battery is low or has completed cleaning the pool, it will park itself on the side of the wall. You need not worry about stopping it or wait till the cleaner finishes cleaning the pool.
Consumption of Energy – 8/10
It has a 2600mAh rechargeable battery and needs a power supply of 30W. It runs up to 16 feet in minutes and can move around 52.5 feet at the most. So, it can clean your pool in less than an hour if the battery is fully recharged.
It takes around 3-4 hours to charge completely. It is built to work well in a short time, and if the battery runs out, it beeps, alerting you that the battery is down. You can take the cleaner out of the pool with a hook and recharge it without stepping in, making it easier for you.
Maintenance – 9.5/10
This cleaner doesn’t require much maintenance. It functions well with primary care, but there may be times when you have to replace the parts such as the brush, wheels, or filter tray. You just have to take care of cleaning the filter after every clean.
Using a garden hose to remove the dust and other particles, you can do that as it keeps the filter from getting clogged. It’s easy to take the filter out and put it back, and since it is built with a solid material, you won’t face any major problems even after regular use. You can get a pool testing kit to make maintenance easier. All in all, it works like a beast.
Overall, this is the best robotic cleaner that you can ever get for the price. It’s highly reliable with low maintenance. It is durable and works well even after multiple uses. So, if you’re looking for cordless robotic pool cleaners, you can consider this if it fits your budget.