Owning an outdoor swimming pool at your residence is a grand affair. However, cleaning it manually becomes the most overwhelming task. DOLPHIN Proteus DX3 can come to your major rescue from the next time you need to get rid of all the dirt and debris from your swimming pool.
In this review, we have shed light on the key features of the Dolphin dx3 pool cleaner, listed what the users are thinking of it, and conducted a comparison of it with another efficient robotic pool cleaner. Hopefully, this review will help you to get yourself the best pool vacuum cleaner that functions productively and allows you to spend a fun time in your pristine pool with your friends and family in summer.
What Makes Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Better Than DOLPHIN Proteus DX3?
Both robotic pool cleaning system from Dolphins are loaded with smart and striking features. Those who have a pool at their residences are currently making a purchase of either of the two automatic pool cleaners. Even on the market, both the pool cleaners are the current highest-selling ones.
To know which is the best dolphin pool cleaner, read on the following comparison thoroughly where the notable differences between the pool cleaning systems are highlighted clearly.
What Are Users Saying About Proteus DX3?
When it comes to choosing a pool cleaning machine, all interested users want to get hold of a pool cleaner that is efficient, robust, operates swiftly, saves power, and leaves a pool spotless. Maytronics Dolphin DX3 has all these aspects that potential users look for in a pool cleaner.
- Clean your pool with the touch of a button. Ideal for swimming pools up to 33 feet, the Proteus DX3...
- Ditch the pumps and hose. Unlike the energy hogs that are pressure and suction cleaners, Dolphins...
- The simple way to a clean pool. Agile and efficient, the Proteus DX3 effortlessly scrubs your...
Although several users are content with its speed and performance, many find it challenging to know the ideal time to clean the basket because the filter basket of the pool cleaner is completely enclosed.
Pool owners who are currently using the Dolphin DX3 pool cleaner feel proud to own the best Suction Pool Cleaner, which cleans every unwanted substance from the pool in a quick time.
There are a few who have expressed their dissatisfaction after finding that the pool cleaner is not capable of cleaning the water line from the swimming pool while carrying out the cleaning process.
Key Features Of Proteus DX3 Pool Cleaner
- Proteus DX3 starts functioning with the press of a button
- One-touch button operates the Proteus DX3
- Ideal for outdoor pools up to 33 feet depth
- It is agile and clean all mess from a pool efficiently
- The pool cleaner is energy-efficient and needs only a 120 Volt power supply
- It has a 60-inch long chord
- Easy to carry and lift owing to its lightweight
- The pool cleaning system has its own filtration system
- The pool cleaner from Dolphin works efficiently in swimming pools up to 33 feet depth
- It is capable of cleaning a pool entirely within 2 hours
- Proteus DX 3 is a plug-and-play pool cleaner
- It does not make use of any additional equipment
- An automatic and energy-efficient pool cleaning system
- The robotic pool cleaner scrubs the walls and floor of a pool and filters out the unwanted mess
- The Proteus DX3 is equipped with a weekly scheduler that allows users to set it to carry out pool cleaning procedure automatically
FAQs About The DOLPHIN Proteus DX3
Q: On what kind of pool surfaces Proteus DX3 works?
Proteus DX3 functions efficiently on multiple types of pool surfaces – concrete, plaster, fiberglass, granite, tile, and vinyl.
Q: Does the pool cleaner pick up fine particles like sand?
Apart from branches, twigs, leaves, stones, and algae, the pool clear also picks up fine particles like sand and pet hair.
Q: Does this Dolphin DX3 model come with foam climbing rings?
It can climb the walls of a pool without even taking any help of foam climbing rings.
Q: How many filters does it contain?
The pool cleaner contains only one filter, which is capable of collecting big and fine particles in an effective way.
You will certainly be able to relax more often in your swimming pool and have a fun time with your friends and family if you consider using Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Pool Cleaner instead of DOLPHIN Proteus DX3.
Though both the pool cleaners are capable of removing unwanted substances from your pool and turning the water sparkling clean, yet if you get hold of the Nautilus CC Plus, you will drive more advantages, as it will take over all your pool cleaning duties and allow you to relax.