When it comes to pool cleaning, we want to clean it in the quickest possible time and handle large debris without clogging. As a result, we can save time and effort from an automatic pool cleaner. Keeping this in mind, today we will review on Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner, that has all the features that you are in search of.
It adopts the superior V-flex technology, so it can expertly navigate any pool surface. The suctioning process remains constant with the help of the adjustable roller skirt, so it can withstand the process, even with the uneven surface. Now guess what is coming up next? Well, this Hayward tiger shark is a reliable cleaner, and how this could be we will talk about now.
But before revealing the whole review, we want to show you the main features at first, that will assist you to explore rest of the article.
- It comes with the four-wheeler drive mode, ensure better traction and stability
- It is patented with the self-adjusting variable vanes known as V-Flex
- The roller skirt make sure optimum suction even with the uneven surface
- It offers a number of pre-programmed steering sequences that cover the whole pool surface
- Rugged tire treads help it to climb up the wall and maneuver the surface easily
Jump to right section
- 1 FAQ about Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner
- 1.1 What users saying about Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner
- 1.2 Compare Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark vs Hayward W3925ADC
- 1.3 Key features of Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner
- 1.4 How worthy compared to the Hayward RC9990CUB features and performance
- 1.5 Final Verdict
FAQ about Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner
Q. Can it climb steps to get onto a Baja shelf?
It can easily climb up the steps but when it comes to the shelf, it finds difficulty and it gets worse when the shelf comes with the shallow.
Q. How it processes the optimum suction?
It innovatively comes with three interchangeable throats that improve debris passage and the suction performance, also flexible with the variable speed.
What users saying about Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner
- The Tiger Shark QC offers a fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle
- In-ground residential pools up to 20 x 40 feet.Runs separately from the pool's filtration system...
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required
- Unique cartridge filter system makes emptying easy, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and...
- Built with an efficient 24-volt motor designed to use less energy and lower cost ; All TigerShark...
Taking the in-depth user feedback seems the most tiresome task to us, and it takes more time to absorb, what they actually demand from an ideal cleaner. The core feedback from real users comes with great satisfaction just because it has multi functional cleaning ability. Such as, having wheels is not enough the wheels follow the pre-programmed steering movement, climb the walls with the rugged tire treads. So, this specialty brings more fame to it. The only con we find with the price, as it seems pricey to them, however the price really worth it.
Compare Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark vs Hayward W3925ADC
When we set a comparison between Hayward W3RC9990CUB TigerShark robotic pool vacuum and the Hayward Tigershark, we find that they are quite similar. The differences were mainly visible with the wheeler or non-wheeler choice.
- The Hayward Navigator Pro Suction Cleaner is equipped with patented SmartDrive technology and...
- Powered by the pool’s existing filtration system, saving energy and money
- Advanced design ensures silent operation for a more peaceful pool environment
- Connects to skimmer or suction ports without tools in less than 10 minutes for simple setup and...
- Enhanced vacuum wings and skirt provide efficient debris pickup and constant suction power
So the Hayward Tigershark cleaner actually comes with the 4 wheeler mode that can explore the surface more effectively compared to the Hayward W3925ADC. The wheeler of the Tigershark robotic cleaner is run by the pre-programmed steering process as well.
Second, the difference is with the navigation system. You must know that every pool cleaner patented with their navigation technology. Hence, the Hayward Tigershark comes with the V-flex technology, on the other hand, the Hayward W3925ADC comes with the SmartDrive technology. The V-flex technology aids in the suction power along with the navigation but the SmartDrive only helps to the pro navigation.
We believe having the rugged tire treads of Hayward Tigershark gives more ease of climbing, and so it takes less time to explore the pool surface. However, the other one doesn’t have the wheel so no way to do so.
Key features of Hayward RC9990CUB Tigershark robotic pool cleaner
Handles large debris without clogging
It innovatively comes with the V-Flex technology that has a far more better impact like the other robotic cleaner. For that, it can handle the huge debris and not even clog them, and eventually maximize the power with any variable-speed pool pumps. The incredible ease of this technology also assure the complete pool coverage
End to the end the cleaning process
Hayward Aquanaut 400 Suction Cleaner power that shows no mercy to the greater traction and stability, and as a result it can ensure the end to end cleaning to all kinds of pool surface. The pre-programmed steering process also boosts the process by helping it for proper navigation. Moreover, it has a 1/2 horsepower pump that produces 35 GPM that runs the cleaner in a more deliberate and powerful effort.
Much automatic pool cleaner has some limitations but thanks to the Hayward Tiger shark pool cleaner, that doesn’t have. Therefore, it enhances mobility due to having immersive four-wheelers, where they have the rugged tire treads that ensure superior wall climbing. The shallow never become the obstacles to them, for this tire treads. More interestingly, the adjustable roller skirt is the main ace to win, which never allows losing the suction ability even for uneven surfaces.
How worthy compared to the Hayward RC9990CUB features and performance
Hayward Tigershark robotic has already recognized as the Best suction pool cleaner with all due charming features that an ideal cleaner should have. If you are the haters of non-wheeler cleaner, then this will surely give you satisfaction. Because it does not only come with the wheels but also, the wheels have the rugged tire treads, that maximize the mobility even when climbing the walls.
The V-Flex vane maximizes the suction power at the same time to ensure better navigation, therefore, one must say this innovation is successful. On the other hand, the suction power is just perfect again, it remains constant when it explores any uneven surface of your pool. Overall, the cleaner would be the perfect choice for those who want to convert the pool into a luxurious place to have fun.
People don’t buy just a pool cleaner that just cleans the surface rather they want to see their pool keep safe. You may ask about how it could be? The Hayward Tigershark robotic pool cleaner not only clean the surface, but it also helps the pool to get rid of any bacteria, insects or harmful chemical as it has an immersive suction power. The robotic pool cleaner requires to have a lot of things, as it comes expensive to us, keeping this in mind, this Hayward Tigershark would be your perfect choice.